- smart board use during writing and math
- using the document camera instead of the overhead projector
- using vokis to liven up student writing
- using the classroom blog for my reading group
- using voicethread to compel student to think more critically about many topics we're learning about
- using a classroom wiki to collaborate with others
This is just a start! I hope to start out slowly and keep doing more and more as the students and I are able to integrate technological tools into our everyday learning.
My goals for integrating technology into my teaching this year include working more to master some tools I am already familiar with (like digital storytelling) and challenging myself to be more of a risk-taker and to try some new things (like voicethread).
Well...I better get started!