cross-posted on the Global Learners Blog
My classroom website is now active on the web! Please check it out and let me know what you think. My goal in creating this website for my classroom was to have it serve as a tool for communication and collaboration. I also see it being a space to share our classroom's educational experiences with the world, and a place for my students to access learning resources and activities. The website features:
- pages for each academic area with related website links
- links to google calendars for Alsup IB school, each academic area, and homework
- a clustr map to track visitors
- a page where Global Learner lesson plans will be posted
- photo gallery that utilizes embedded Picasa slide shows
- and more!
I used ideas from Jeff's website and many great links that Andrew has posted on Central's website. Thank you both! And thanks to Dave for helping me edit Html on my site to allow me to embed the clustr map and Picasa slide show!
Any ideas on how I could improve the site?